Hello Bloom friends!
We have some exciting spotlights and events coming up in this week's newsletter. From Gender Blender in the Bay to Southwest Love Fest in AZ to new happenings in LA, San Diego, and New York, the Bloom community is ever growing :)
BLOOM NEWS: Refer 5 Friends & Win a Free Sex Toy!
Thank you so much for being a part of the blossoming Bloom Community! Refer 5 friends to Bloom by April 1st and we'll send you a $25 gift card for gender-inclusive sex toys courtesy of Cute Little Fuckers. Here's how it works:
- Click on your "Profile" tab in Bloom and scroll to the bottom
- Copy the referral link under "Be A Community Builder"
- Share the link with your friends and communities
- When 5 friends join Bloom via your link, we'll send you the gift card
To see more info and engage with other members, click the link below!
BLOOM SPOTLIGHT: Southwest Love Fest
Southwest Love Fest (SWLF) is a weekend conference on polyamory/non-monogamy held annually in Tucson, AZ with opportunities to learn, share and connect with other like-minded people. This year the conference is split into two separate weekends with one being an in-person event, Live Con and one online, Virtual Con to have greater accessibility for all folx. Connect on Bloom
BLOOM SPOTLIGHT: Critical Poly Q's/Cues with Professor Kim TallBear
Bloom Community is coming together with the Canada-based, Indigenous woman-produced sexy storytelling show, Tipi Confessions, to host this special online event. Professor Kim TallBear studies Indigenous sexualities and sees ethical non-monogamy as a strategy for challenging settler colonialism. A professor in the Faculty of Native Studies at the University of Alberta, she is also known as The Critical Polyamorist. Join the Live Q&A here!
As always, follow Wicked Grounds to see all their upcoming events!
Mon 3/21: Poly Happy Hour -- March at BRIX581
BLOOM SPOTLIGHT: Gender Blender
We're excited to share with you Gender Blender’s long-awaited CUMback play and dance party! This party is for people of all genders with a priority on creating a safer, consent-focused space for trans, genderqueer, GNC + questioning folks to get their groove on. Their play parties offer a sensuous space to explore, indulge, and celebrate what turns you on. It's gonna be hot, intimate, & kinky! See you there!
SOCAL HIGHLIGHTS (LA + SD)
- Mon 3/21: Planet Queer at Akbar
- Tues 3/22: Sacred Sensuality at The Template
- Fri 3/25: DTLA Lunch Munch by Mots Munches
- Sun 3/27: Feminine Erotic by the Stellar Life
- Tues 3/29: Let's Talk Sex(Positivity) by SPLA
- Wed 3/30 & Sat 4/2: San Diego Meet & Greet + The Art of Play by Normalizing Non-Monogamy
- Tues 3/22: Hygge NYC at Hudson Eats Food Court
- Wed 3/23 & Sun 3/27: Down Dog- Yoga for Kinksters & Impact Playdate by the Taillor Group
- Sat 3/26: Brooklyn Polyamory Picnic In BK Bridge Park
- Sat 3/26: SKIN at Lindsey's Shrine (East Village)
- Thurs 3/21: The Brooklyn Pancakes & Booze Art Show
- Sat 4/2: The Art of Kink at Caveat
Have a blast!!! In community, Bloom Team